- Microsoft has released a new feature for the Your Phone app, available only to Insiders, that allows you to pair another smartphone.
- Just click the Settings button in the lower left corner of the app and then click the Add a device button to add your new smartphone.
- Do you use the Your Phone app? You can read more about this in our Your Phone App section.
- Looking for more Windows 10 apps? You can find many articles about it in our Windows 10 App Center.
To fix various PC problems, we recommend DriverFix:
This software keeps your drivers working and protects you from common computer errors and hardware failures. Check all your drivers now in 3 easy steps:
- Download DriverFix (verified download file).
- Click Start Scan to find all problem drivers.
- Click Update Driver Software to get new versions to avoid system crashes.
DriverFix was downloaded by 546,310 readers this month.
Microsoft announced in a tweet that they have released a new feature, available only to Insiders at first. The new feature allows you to pair another smartphone with the Your Phone app.
How can I pair my smartphone in Your Phone app?
It’s quite easy to do that. Just click the Settings button in the lower left corner of the app and then click the Add a device button to add your new smartphone.
For now, while you have the graphical option to pair an iPhone, the feature only works with Android devices.
The Windows 10 Your Phone app has seen many improvements lately, such as controlling music, accessing your photos, and displaying notifications from your smartphone.
New features in the Your Phone app culminated in the Surface Duo’s syncing feature.
You can download the Your Phone app from the Microsoft Store or you can simply open the Microsoft Store from your Windows 10 device and search for the Your Phone app.
We remind you that this new feature is now only available to Windows Insiders.