- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20170 is available on the Dev Channel.
- Microsoft Launcher v6 is now available to the general public.
- If you want to track Windows 10 internal updates more closely, you should visit the Windows 10 internal build section more often.
- See the Windows 10 page for information, desktop troubleshooting tips, and news.
To fix various PC problems, we recommend DriverFix:
This software keeps your drivers working and protects you from common computer errors and hardware failures. Check all your drivers now in 3 easy steps:
- Download DriverFix (verified download file).
- Click Start Scan to find all problem drivers.
- Click Update Driver Software to get new versions to avoid system crashes.
DriverFix was downloaded by 546,310 readers this month.
The news that Microsoft deprecated Microsoft Launcher Preview has been in the public domain for a while now. Well, earlier today, the tech giant just released the application replacement, Microsoft Launcher v6, with general availability.
Similarly, the internal preview build of Windows 10 20170 has reached the development channel. This release brings fixes and improvements to some of the features included with build 2016.
Microsoft Launcher v6 supports dark theme and much more
Microsoft Launcher v6 has a new look and even has a new icon!
The application, which requires Android 7.0 or higher, allows you to customize icons and personalize your news feed. Likewise, it supports both portrait and landscape orientations, and you can use a dark theme.
This launcher is based on a new code base that allows us to bring you multiple new features such as custom news, landscape mode, customizable app icons, Bing compatible wallpaper, dark theme and lots of performance improvements like loading speed and low memory usage. , battery optimization and smooth animations.
New Windows 10 build 20170 features
Windows 10 build 20161 brought the insider the programmable taskbar. Now with build 20170, the feature has a double column layout that makes it much faster to find what you need.
You can also launch Windows 10’s redesigned search interface by simply clicking Search on the taskbar or pressing Windows Key + S.
Windows 10 build 20170 also has some feature improvements/changes including:
- Design settings fluid icon: Insiders can now try out a new-looking settings icon, which complements the recently released Windows 10 Start menu with themed tiles.
- Notepad – For a while, application windows will no longer be able to stay open even when you restart or update your machine.
- Transport Layer Security (TCL) beta test: Windows 10 build 20170 has the implementation of this feature enabled by default.
Have you already downloaded Windows 10 build 20170? Tell us more about it in the comment section below.