- Many users are still wondering why No Man’s Sky is so late years after launch.
- If you’re having lag issues with No Man’s Sky, you should check your system settings first.
Here’s a safe delay fix for No Man’s Sky.
- Some recommend uninstalling the game if you’re having trouble, but hopefully you won’t
- fall back on that.
To fix various PC problems, we recommend DriverFix:
This software keeps your updates working in protecting you from common computer errors in hardware failure. Check all your drivers now in 3 easy steps:
- Download DriverFix (verified download file).
- Click Start Scan to find all problem drivers.
- Click Update Driver Software to get new versions to avoid system crashes.
DriverFix was downloaded by 533,183 readers this month.
No Man’s Sky is an exploration and survival game released in 2016. The game is available for Windows PC, Xbox One and PlayStation consoles.
Years after its initial release and several updates, the game is still plagued with various issues. Some gamers said they were experiencing performance issues with the game suddenly lagging on their devices.
One of the users even went to Steam and made a thread about the issue. The OP described the problem as follows:
Many players in the gaming community responded to the thread and confirmed that they also noticed performance issues. One of them found mouse sensitivity issues and reported textures not loading properly.
How do I quickly fix No Man’s Sky lag issues?
Some players suggested updating the video card drivers or clearing the cache. Some players confirmed that clearing the cache worked for them.
It seems that this problem is mainly due to the hardware configuration of your system.
Gaming in a big way can be done without glitches, lags or crashes by keeping all drivers up to date and error free.
Manual checks are difficult to perform, so we recommend using an automated wizard that checks for new driver versions daily. Here’s how to use it:
- Download and install DriverFix.
- Launch the software.
- Wait for the new application to fix all the defective documents on your PC.
- You will be presented with a list of all the issues that are having issues and you can choose which ones to fix.
- Wait for the device download and repair process to complete.
- Restart your PC for the changes to take effect.
If the problem persists, you can also uninstall the game, delete all folders from your device using a special tool like IObit Uninstaller and then install the latest updates.
If you’ve successfully used another method, share it with us in the comments.