- Running Deus Ex: Invisible War on Windows 10 can be tricky, but there is a way to fix these compatibility issues.
- The first thing to do is to check and adjust your compatibility settings.
- You can also try playing the game on a single CPU or adjust your visual settings.
- If you have any problems with the Deus Ex Invisible War black screen, we recommend that you visit GOG to get a compatible version of the game.
To fix various PC problems, we recommend Restoro PC Repair Tool:
- Download the Restoro PC Repair Tool which comes with patented technologies (patent available here).
- Click Start Scan to find Windows issues that may be causing PC problems.
- Click Fix All to fix issues affecting your computer’s security and performance
Restoro was downloaded by 953,019 readers this month.
Dues Ex: Invisible War is an older game and as such has some issues running on Windows 10. However, you can easily fix it.
In this guide, we will show you how to play Deus Ex: Invisible War on Windows 10 and how to play the game smoothly.
How can I run Deus Ex Invisible War on Windows 10?
1. Run the game in Compatibility Mode
- Right click on the game exe file and choose Properties.
2. Go to the Compatibility tab.
3. Check Run this program in compatibility mode and select the older version of Windows.
You may want to experiment with different settings, but many reported that Windows XP’s compatibility mode allows them to run Deus Ex Invisible War on Windows 10.
2. Adjust your resolution
- Adjust the resolution of the game and try to start it again.
- Switch to windowed mode and try running the game again.
3. Run the game with a single core
- Once you start the game, minimize it and open Task Manager. You can do it with the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Shift + Esc.
- Go to the Details tab, right click on the Deus Ex process and choose Set Affinity.
3. Make sure only CPU 0 is checked and click OK.
Keep in mind that this is just a solution, so you have to repeat it every time you want to play Deus Ex Invisible War on Windows 10.
4. Download the game from GOG or Steam
Good Old Games is an online community that has created a digital distribution platform for older PC games. They adapt older games, such as those from the 90s, and make them work on modern operating systems.
Deus Ex: Invisible War does not work properly on Windows 10 in its original version and if you encounter any problems, we recommend that you download the game from GOG Games.
⇒ Buy Deus Ex: Invisible War from GOG
Deus Ex: Invisible War console commands
- Press Y to open the console.
- Delete everything in the input field. Usually only say is displayed.
- Enter one of these commands:
“Set Human bCheatsEnabled True”
“Set DeusEx.JCDentonMale bCheatsEnabled True”
Now the cheats are enabled. You can use the following tricks:
|allcredits||Get 10,000 credits|
|iamwarren||Activate EMP field|
|augadd||Installs a specific augmentation|
|set CurrentLevel||Set specific skill to a certain level|
|allaugs||Get all basic augmentations|
|allskillpoints||Get all skillpoints|
|allskills||Master every skill|
|allweapons||Get all weapons|
|legend||Opens a secret menu|
|playersonly||Freezes everything expect player|
|allammo||Full ammo for all weapons|
|tantalus||Kill current target|
|killall [name]||Kills specific NPC|
|open||Open specific level|
|summon||Create specific object|
|spawnmass [amount]||Spawns multiple objects|
|behindview||Toggles between first and third person view|
|walk||Disable fly and no-clip|
|setjumpz||Set jump height|
|amphibious||Breather under water|
|opensesame||Unlock door or panel|
If we missed any solutions that worked for you, share them with us in the comments section.