- Due to the copy protection driver in Harry Potter games, Windows 10 users cannot play the game on their PC.
- This article explores some solutions that can help you play Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone on your Windows 10 PC.
- You can play this old classic game on your new Windows 10 system using new patches.
- Another solution would be to run the game in compatibility mode.
To fix various PC problems, we recommend Restoro PC Repair Tool:
1.Download the Restoro PC Repair Tool which comes with patented technologies (patent available here).
2.Click Start Scan to find Windows issues that could be causing PC problems.
3.Click Fix All to fix issues affecting your computer’s security and performance.
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, released in 2001 for PC, is a popular platforming adventure video game published by EA.
However, due to the copyright protection feature of the game, users cannot play Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone on Windows 10.
Users can successfully install the game using the game disc. However, when you start the game, nothing happens. This usually happens because the copyright protection driver is not working on your PC.
Still wondering if you can play Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone on a Windows 10 PC? If possible. You can play many old games on Windows 10 with third-party tools like GoG.
In this article, we explore some solutions to play this popular Harry Potter game on your Windows 10 PC.
How do I play Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone on W10?
1. Run the game in compatibility mode
1.Locate and right click on the game shortcut for Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone.
2. Select Properties.
3. Open the Compatibility tab.
4. Check the Run this program in compatibility mode box in the Compatibility mode section.
5. Choose Windows XP Service Pack 3 from the list of operating systems.
6. Click Apply and OK to save the changes.
7. Once your changes are saved, double click on the game shortcut to see if it works.
Windows 10 comes with a built-in compatibility mode that allows you to run applications made for an older version of Windows on the newer version of Windows.