- Looking for a quick way to fix Pinnacle Game Profiler startup errors in Windows 10?
- In this case, run Pinnacle Game Profiler as an administrator and try using a less intrusive antivirus.
- Refer to our Troubleshooting Windows 10 section to easily find similar tips.
- We are constantly looking for bugs and glitches, so check out the fixes on this Gaming Hub.
To fix various PC problems, we recommend DriverFix:
This software keeps your drivers working and protects you from common computer errors and hardware failures. Check all your drivers now in 3 easy steps:
- Download DriverFix (verified download file).
- Click Start Scan to find all problem drivers.
- Click Update Driver Software to get new versions to avoid system crashes.
DriverFix was downloaded by 539,401 readers this month.
For those who don’t know, Pinnacle Game Profiler is software that allows you to configure custom control profiles for Windows games.
However, some users have stated in forum posts that Pinnacle Game Profiler does not start for them on Windows 10. All kinds of errors come out of nowhere.
Software also often crashes on startup. Here are some solutions that can fix PGP when it won’t start.
How can I fix Pinnacle Game Profiler startup issues?
- Disable your antivirus software
- Run Pinnacle Game Profiler as an administrator
- Update your Pinnacle installation
- Reinstall Pinnacle Game Profiler
- Adjust the date in Windows 10
1. Disable your antivirus software
- Press Windows Key + X and then open Task Manager from Win + X menu.
- Select the Home tab on the snapshot directly below.
3.There, select your antivirus software and click the Disable button.
4.Restart Windows after removing the antivirus program from startup.
Some antivirus programs, such as Norton packages, can also conflict with PGP. Therefore, disabling antivirus programs can also fix PGP.
In general, you can temporarily disable an antivirus program by selecting a Disable or Disable setting from the context menu of the system tray icon. Or you can temporarily remove the Windows 10 Startup Utility as described above.
After that, think about using an antivirus solution like Vipre as it works silently in the background and never leads to such Pinnacle Game Profiler startup errors.
Plus, make sure you don’t compromise when it comes to protecting your PC from malware, ransomware, and other online threats.
On the contrary, you are about to enjoy the highest quality protection and preconfigured settings; yes, they are part of the package for those who are not exactly tech savvy.
2. Run Pinnacle Game Profiler as Administrator
- Right-click the Pinnacle Game Profiler shortcut and select Properties.
- Select the Compatibility tab shown directly below.
3. Select the Run this program as an administrator option.
4. Click the Apply button and press the OK button to close the Pinnacle Game Profiler Properties window.
First, keep in mind that you need to run Pinnacle Game Profiler as an administrator. You can run PGP as an administrator by right-clicking the shortcut and selecting Run as administrator.
You can also configure the software to run as an administrator. To do this, all you need to do is take a look at the steps above.
3. Update your Pinnacle installation
- Some users have solved PGP by updating the Pinnacle installation. To do that, right-click on the Start button and select Run.
- Enter appwiz.cpl in the Open from Run text box and click OK to open the Programs and Features applet shown below.
3. Select Pinnacle Game Profiler and press the Uninstall / Change button.
4. There, select the Update Pinnacle Installation option.
5. Press the Next button.
6. Note that the InstallShield Wizard window contains a repair option for Pinnacle installation, which can also be useful for repairing PGP.
4. Reinstall Pinnacle Game Profiler
Some users have confirmed that reinstalling Pinnacle Game Profiler took the software into use. Uninstall your current PGP software with a third-party uninstaller.
If you are not sure about your next step, let us tell you more about IObit Uninstaller. Just in case you’re not aware, this tool automatically performs deep cleaning scans to remove all the files of a program and all the changes it made to your PC during installation.
It even helps you to remove stubborn programs that cannot be removed so easily. Then go to the Pinnacle website for the most current version.
5. Adjust the date in Windows 10
- Open Cortana’s search box by pressing the Type here to search button.
- Enter the date of the keyword in the search box, then select Change date and time.
3. Deactivate the two options Set the time automatically if they are activated.
4. Then you can click the Modify button to open the window in the snapshot directly below.
5 . Select a date about a month ago and press the Change button.
Some users have also stated that they found that PGP failed to start by setting the Windows system date to a month before the actual date before the software was opened.
It’s a curious solution that probably won’t work for everyone, but it’s worth a try. Refer to the procedure above to set the date in Windows.
Those are some of the resolutions that some users have launched Pinnacle Game Profiler with. If you fixed PGP with an alternative resolution, please share it below.