- Worried about your Microsoft Jigsaw application not loading? We’ve got some quick tips to share.
- To be more precise, you can try reinstalling Microsoft Jigsaw or resetting the Microsoft Store cache.
- Another option is to use the best software and troubleshooting tools to get more answers.
- Finally, it takes no more than a second to bookmark this technical troubleshooting center. You will most likely come back and visit at a later date.
To fix various PC issues, we recommend Restoro PC Repair Tool:
This software fixes common computer errors, protects you from file loss, malware, hardware failure and optimizes your PC for maximum performance. Fix PC problems and remove viruses in 3 easy steps:
- Download the Restoro PC Repair Tool which comes with patented technologies (patent available here).
- Click Start Scan to find Windows issues that could be causing PC problems.
- Click Fix All to fix issues affecting your computer’s security and performance
Restoro was downloaded by 947,329 readers this month.
Microsoft Jigsaw is a fun puzzle app. However, some MS Jigsaw users have posted on forums that the software application crashes when launched.
As a result, they cannot get the app to work. Here are some solutions that can fix a Microsoft Jigsaw application that is not working.
How to fix Microsoft Jigsaw problems?
- Open the troubleshooter for the Microsoft Store app
- Reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw
- Reset MS Jigsaw
- Reset the Microsoft Store cache
- Check for app updates
- Set up a new user account
1. Open the Microsoft Store App Troubleshooter
- Open Cortana by pressing the Type here button to search the taskbar.
- Enter troubleshooting as a keyword in Cortana’s search box.
3. Select Troubleshoot to open the list of troubleshooters in Settings.
4. Select the Microsoft Store app and click Run the troubleshooter.
5. Then you can check the app’s troubleshooter resolutions.
2. Reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw
Alternatively, you can reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. To do this, right-click on Microsoft Jigsaw in the Applications list in the Start menu and select the Uninstall option.
However, you should use a suitable tool to search for scraps after the standard deletion. Revo Uninstaller Pro is an ideal option to consider.
Simply remove all remnants of supposedly uninstalled programs and perform extensive scanning procedures for remnants. As for the included command line tool removal support, it’s a huge bonus to enjoy!
After using it, just open the official Microsoft page and click the Download Now button to reinstall the app.
3. Reset MS Jigsaw
- Open the Cortana app.
- Enter the keyword applications in the search box, then select to open Applications and Features.
3. Scroll through the list of applications and select MS Jigsaw.
4. Then click on Advanced options to access the settings below.
5. Press the Reset button.
6. Then a small box will open indicating that the option will reset the application data. Press the Reset button there to confirm.
7. Restart Windows after MS Jigsaw restarts.
Resetting apps is one of the best ways to fix them. Windows 10 includes a Reset option that clears the application data and returns the selected application to its default settings.
Feel free to restart MS Jigsaw as described above.
4. Reset the Microsoft Store cache
- Open the Win + X menu by pressing your Win + X hotkey.
- Select Run to open that accessory.
- Then enter wsreset.exe in Run.
- Press the OK button to reset the MS Store cache.
A corrupted MS Store cache can affect UWP apps. Some users have confirmed that resetting the MS Store cache fixed Microsoft Jigsaw for them.
5. Check for app updates
- Click the Microsoft Store tile in the Start menu to open that app.
2. Click the Show more button at the top right of the MS Store app.
3. Select the Downloads and Updates option to open a list of updates.
4. Then press the Get Updates button to check for updates.
An outdated app crashes faster when launched than an updated one. So make sure that MS Jigsaw is the most up-to-date version. You can check for app updates in the MS Store as described above
6. Set up a new user account
- Press the Settings button in the Start menu.
- Then select Accounts > Family & Others to open the window below.
3. Select the Add someone else option to open the window in the snapshot below.
4. Click I don’t have this person’s credentials to open the account settings fields.
5. Click the Add a user without a Microsoft account option, fill in the required account text boxes and click Next.
6. Then log out of Windows and log in with your new user account.
7. Open the MS Jigsaw application in the new user account.
The MS Jigsaw application may not work due to a problem with the user account. To check if that’s the case, set up a different user account and run the app from there.
One or more of those resolutions can launch the Microsoft Jigsaw application. In addition to these resolutions, a System File Checker scan can also repair the application.
If you have any other solution for MS Jigsaw application, please share it below.