- Hosting your Minecraft server is not difficult, and in today’s article we will show you the best hosting server for RLCraft.
- A good Minecraft server should be fast, responsive and able to host enough players for your multiplayer sessions.
- The ability to install mods quickly is crucial, especially if you want to play mods like RLCraft.
- If you are interested in free Minecraft server hosting, check out all the entries in this guide.
To fix various PC problems, we recommend Restoro PC Repair Tool:
- Download the Restoro PC Repair Tool which comes with patented technologies (patent available here).
- Click Start Scan to find Windows issues that could be causing PC problems.
- Click Fix All to fix issues affecting your computer’s security and performance
Restoro was downloaded by 907,493 readers this month.
RLCraft is one of the most popular mods for Minecraft, and if you want to play it with your friends, you need a suitable Minecraft server.
In today’s guide, we’ll show you the best hosting server for RLCraft Minecraft mod, so let’s get started, shall we?
What is the best server hosting for RLCraft?
1 . Apex Hosting
Apex Hosting supports the Java and Bedrock edition of Minecraft as well as all popular plugins and mods. There’s also support for minigames, so you can play Factions, McMMO, Capture the Flag and more.
With this hosting, you can generate a new map with each seed, or you can use pre-made worlds or use maps from another source.
Apex Hosting offers DDoS protection and 24/7 support to keep your server running smoothly. It is worth noting that Apex Hosting has data centers all over the world, so your gaming sessions will be fast and without lag.
Finally, the server supports automatic backups, so you can be sure that you don’t lose any data if something happens to the server.
Other Apex Hosting features:
- Direct installation
- More than 100 modifications available
- 1-click modpack install click
- Access to FTP and MYSQL databases
- Free server transfers
If you are looking for a server hosting for RLCraft, you should consider Shockbyte. The hosting offers a number of plans to choose from, but advanced users can also create custom plans to suit their needs.
The server supports all mod packs and is fully compatible with Java and Bedrock Edition of Minecraft. As for the server, it uses DDR4 RAM and offers low latency, unlimited storage and bandwidth.
Shockbyte also gives you 100% uptime and DDoS protection. The server is easy to set up and should you encounter a problem, 24/7 support is available.
Other Shockbyte features:
- Support for all mod packs
- Java version switch
- Unlimited Storage
- Custom plans
- Easy installation
3 . Host Havoc
Another great Minecraft hosting is Host Havoc. This service comes with 8 different plans and all plans offer unlimited NVMe SSD storage and a different number of gamer slots.
The server has an automatic modpack installer so you can install any Minecraft mod instantly. As for the supported mods, the server supports all the most popular modpacks.
As for server management, there is a set of multi-draft control panels that make it easy to manage your Minecraft servers.
As for additional features, there are scheduled backups, full FTP access, DDoS protection, and 24/7 support.
Other Host Havoc features:
- Powered by Xeon CPU and Intel NVMe SSD
- Support for all mod packs
- Automatic modpack installer
- Scheduled backups
- Instant Server Activation
ScalaCube provides server hosting for RLCraft and 1000 other different modpacks. The server offers instant one-click installation, making it perfect for new users.
There are 10 plans available, each with a different number of player slots available. To our surprise, there is even a free plan available, if you just want to test your server configuration.
The server supports 13 different minigames such as SkyWars, PaintBall, TnTRun and others. There is also support for your custom modpacks, which can be useful if you are testing your own mod.
Other ScalaCube features:
- 10 different plans to choose from
- Free plan available
- SSD storage
- Unlimited Game Servers
- Supports Java and Pocket version of Minecraft
Aternos offers free server hosting for RLCraft, which is great if you are completely new to servers and hosting. The servers support customizations and all kinds of modpacks.
Of course, there is also full support for adventure maps, parkour and minigames. You can even upload your own worlds and play with your friends.
In terms of security, Aternos uses DDOS protection and automatic backups, and if you’re just getting started with Minecraft servers, Aternos might be a good choice for you.
Other Aternos features:
- Totally free
- Great for beginners
- Fully Customizable
- DDOS protection and automatic backups
- Support for mods and plugins
⇒ Visit Aternos
These are some of the best hosting servers for RLCraft and other Minecraft mods. While some services are free, we recommend using paid solutions for a more reliable and lag-free experience.
What is your favorite Minecraft hosting server? Let us know in the comments below.